Tenba Convertible Photo Sling Bag
The Sling Bag is carried on the back, but with a single, contoured and padded
cross-chest strap rather than two shoulder straps. This design allows it to
be instantly swung around in front of the photographer, providing immediate
access to a primary camera with mounted lens, for fast shooting right out of
the bag. Movable padded walls within the bag allow the "quick-draw"
compartment to be fitted precisely to the main camera/lens combination, and
also create additional spaces for extra bodies, lenses and accessories. These
walls can be completely removed, turning the Sling into a vertically-oriented
long lens bag. In this configuration, a pro D/SLR with mounted telephoto--up
to 400mm for the medium Sling (depending on specific equipment used)--is
loaded straight down through the bag via the large top door.
Other features include Tenba's fast-deploying WeatherWrap rain cover, a strap front-mounted phone/audio pouch, auxiliary security strap, and a variety of accessory pockets and compartments. Despite the special materials and arsenal of features, the Sling weighs in at only 35-46 ounces, depending on configuration. The first model to ship will be a medium Sling, sized for the most popular equipment and applications. It will be followed quickly by a smaller version for more compact setups. Delivery of Tenba's Shootout Convertible Sling series is scheduled to begin in August.
For more product or purchase information, visit www.tenba.com
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)