Tenba Classic Bags
The P211 originally introduced in 1979, was the first slim courier camera bag. It features Tenba’s patented lower lens compartment, which allows extra lenses and other gear to be as quick to access as the gear in the main compartment. The P415 came to market in 1986, and was the first truly great camera briefcase. A side zipper allows the bag to instantly double in size to accommodate additional gear when necessary. The Tenba 2 was designed in 1979 as the original minimalist camera bag: just one main padded camera compartment, and two slim pockets front and back.
Each Tenba Classic bag is made with the same materials and hardware as when they were first introduced: high-density nylon exteriors, YKK zippers and clips, genuine leather handles and embossed leather logos.
Tenba Classic bags are available now at a suggested retail price of $59.95 for the Tenba 2, $89.95 for the P211, and $169.95 for the P415. To find more information about the Tenba Classic bags, and to see a full video demonstration of all Tenba products, visit www.tenba.com.
Tenba products are designed and marketed exclusively by MAC Group (MACgroupUS.com) in the USA, and are sold by distributors around the world.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)