Tenba Black Label Camera Bag Collection
Tenba Black Label bags are constructed of a specially-laminated sandwich of ballistic nylon and open-cell foam, giving them shape, body and outstanding exterior protection from abrasion, water, stains, tears and punctures. Trim and handles are made of perforated upholstery leather, inspired by luxury car interiors. Seatbelt webbing, military matte-black YKK zippers, Duraflex closures, and massively reinforced stress points assure strength and long-term durability. The bags are hand-tailored much like custom clothing, with finishing details including a signature double-needle front pleat, contoured seams, and intricately crafted accents. The detailed engineering even extends to the branding—a subtle, matte black metal badge fastened with hex machine bolts.
Inside the bags are movable, padded dividers for customizing the layout to the contents. There are also multiple organizers and pockets for storage drives, portable electronics and accessories, and Tenba’s exclusive, color-coded Clear View media card windows—red for full cards and green for empty. Extra-thickly-padded floor boards protect delicate equipment from beneath. All of the bags in the collection are designed to stand upright, with the interior fully open for fast access.
The collection is launching with two pro-sized camera bags for multiple bodies and lenses, and three slim, lightweight and discreet photo satchels for single camera setups with room for a spare lens and flash. Suggested retail prices range from $114.95 to $179.95.
For more information, visit www.tenba.com.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?