Tenba Adds New Backpacks to “Shootout” Collection
The New Rolling Backpack is a scaled-down version of Tenba's popular Large Rolling Backpack. The new size meets most airline carry-on requirements, and will accommodate large D-SLR and medium format camera systems, lenses up to 300mm f/2.8, along with most laptops up to 15 inch screen size. Unlike many rolling backpacks, Tenba's models feature a full-sized, fully-padded, expedition-type belt. And when converted from rolling case to backpack, the wheels are completely covered by a padded panel for carrying comfort. Both the Daypack and Medium Rolling Backpack share many of the features of Tenba's other Shootout backpacks, including fully-adjustable, well-padded interiors, movable/removable media and accessory pouches, weather-sealed zippers, the fastdeploying WeatherWrap auxiliary protection cover, and much more. The large, padded side cargo pockets feature interior panels that can be moved to convert the space from cargo pocket to pass-through interior hatches. These "QuickAccess" pockets allow fast, easy retrieval of a lens or accessory without having to fully remove or open the entire pack.
Shootout Backpacks are made of lightweight but tough dobby and ripstop nylons, available in either black with olive trim or silver with black trim. The Dual Purpose Daypack has a list (MSRP) price of $246, and the Medium Rolling Backpack is $320. For more information or to find a retailer, visit www.tenba.com
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)