Tenba Adds New Backpacks to “Shootout” Collection
The New Rolling Backpack is a scaled-down version of Tenba's popular Large Rolling Backpack. The new size meets most airline carry-on requirements, and will accommodate large D-SLR and medium format camera systems, lenses up to 300mm f/2.8, along with most laptops up to 15 inch screen size. Unlike many rolling backpacks, Tenba's models feature a full-sized, fully-padded, expedition-type belt. And when converted from rolling case to backpack, the wheels are completely covered by a padded panel for carrying comfort. Both the Daypack and Medium Rolling Backpack share many of the features of Tenba's other Shootout backpacks, including fully-adjustable, well-padded interiors, movable/removable media and accessory pouches, weather-sealed zippers, the fastdeploying WeatherWrap auxiliary protection cover, and much more. The large, padded side cargo pockets feature interior panels that can be moved to convert the space from cargo pocket to pass-through interior hatches. These "QuickAccess" pockets allow fast, easy retrieval of a lens or accessory without having to fully remove or open the entire pack.
Shootout Backpacks are made of lightweight but tough dobby and ripstop nylons, available in either black with olive trim or silver with black trim. The Dual Purpose Daypack has a list (MSRP) price of $246, and the Medium Rolling Backpack is $320. For more information or to find a retailer, visit www.tenba.com
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth