Telescoping Pod Yields Bird's Eye View
This handheld telescoping pod raises the camera to approximately 21 feet (2 stories high). The live integrated video down link keeps you in control of composition via a portable monitor mounted on the pod. You compose and shoot with your feet on the ground. The pod is user friendly and retracts to 5 feet for easy portability. A very handy tool for nature photographers, real estate photographers, and everyone in between. Price is approximately $1,470.00.
Contact: The Elevated Photography Company at (877) 253-8611 www.tepcophoto.com.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D