Telescoping Pod Yields Bird's Eye View
This handheld telescoping pod raises the camera to approximately 21 feet (2 stories high). The live integrated video down link keeps you in control of composition via a portable monitor mounted on the pod. You compose and shoot with your feet on the ground. The pod is user friendly and retracts to 5 feet for easy portability. A very handy tool for nature photographers, real estate photographers, and everyone in between. Price is approximately $1,470.00.
Contact: The Elevated Photography Company at (877) 253-8611 www.tepcophoto.com.
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 2): More Lens Advice for Beginners Moving up from a Point-&-Shoot