Telescoping Pod Yields Bird's Eye View
This handheld telescoping pod raises the camera to approximately 21 feet (2 stories high). The live integrated video down link keeps you in control of composition via a portable monitor mounted on the pod. You compose and shoot with your feet on the ground. The pod is user friendly and retracts to 5 feet for easy portability. A very handy tool for nature photographers, real estate photographers, and everyone in between. Price is approximately $1,470.00.
Contact: The Elevated Photography Company at (877) 253-8611 www.tepcophoto.com.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography