Telescoping Pod Yields Bird's Eye View
This handheld telescoping pod raises the camera to approximately 21 feet (2 stories high). The live integrated video down link keeps you in control of composition via a portable monitor mounted on the pod. You compose and shoot with your feet on the ground. The pod is user friendly and retracts to 5 feet for easy portability. A very handy tool for nature photographers, real estate photographers, and everyone in between. Price is approximately $1,470.00.
Contact: The Elevated Photography Company at (877) 253-8611 www.tepcophoto.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode