Telescoping Pod Yields Bird's Eye View
This handheld telescoping pod raises the camera to approximately 21 feet (2 stories high). The live integrated video down link keeps you in control of composition via a portable monitor mounted on the pod. You compose and shoot with your feet on the ground. The pod is user friendly and retracts to 5 feet for easy portability. A very handy tool for nature photographers, real estate photographers, and everyone in between. Price is approximately $1,470.00.
Contact: The Elevated Photography Company at (877) 253-8611 www.tepcophoto.com.
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)
- Here's How to Screw With Someone Who Is About to Instagram Their Food (VIDEO)