Tamron Launches Re-Designed Website
Tamron USA, Inc. announced the re-launch of its website, www.tamron.com, in order to improve the navigation and presentation of information for its visitors. Using updated web technology, the new site loads faster, is simpler to navigate and showcases more images than ever before.
The new website is designed to allow easy access to information about Tamron's many products from photo lenses, to surveillance and factory automation optics, to Bronica medium format camera systems. Even more important for many consumers and photo enthusiasts are the learning resources Tamron's site offers. From articles on how to select lenses to tips from the pros, Tamron's learning center will gather all of this essential information in one area. Currently, this section contains useful information about Tamron's products and services. In the near future, Tamron will add a "how-to" section featuring educational articles written by master photographers.
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Checking Out the New Canon EOS M5 Flagship Mirrorless Camera at PhotoPlus Expo (Video)
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment