Tamron Launches Re-Designed Website
Tamron USA, Inc. announced the re-launch of its website, www.tamron.com, in order to improve the navigation and presentation of information for its visitors. Using updated web technology, the new site loads faster, is simpler to navigate and showcases more images than ever before.
The new website is designed to allow easy access to information about Tamron's many products from photo lenses, to surveillance and factory automation optics, to Bronica medium format camera systems. Even more important for many consumers and photo enthusiasts are the learning resources Tamron's site offers. From articles on how to select lenses to tips from the pros, Tamron's learning center will gather all of this essential information in one area. Currently, this section contains useful information about Tamron's products and services. In the near future, Tamron will add a "how-to" section featuring educational articles written by master photographers.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras