Tamron Full-Day Travel & Landscape Photography Seminars
Seattle Tuesday, July 13
Los Angeles Thursday, July 15
Chicago Tuesday, August 10
New York Thursday, August 12
All events are scheduled for 9:00-4:30, with check-in from 8:30-9:00. There will be a 1-hour break for lunch on your own at one of the restaurants or delis conveniently located nearby.
Sandra's compelling full-day seminar is jam-packed with information that will leave you photographically rejuvenated and eager to pack your bags and get out and photograph the world around us. Just some of the topics covered include:
• Know Where You’ve Been So You Can Know Where You’re Going
• A Creative Look at Your World
• Learning to See the Light
• Using Lenses to Enhance your Creative Composition
• The Two Pieces of Equipment You Can’t Leave Home Without
• Basic Editing Skills & Sandra's Favorite “Stones”
• Learn to Speak Geek: A Basic Digital Dictionary
• Understanding the Histogram
• The Most Important Camera Settings
Extras Included in Low-Cost Seminar Price
The cost for the full-day seminar is just $59 per person. This includes a special welcome package, refreshments, raffle chances for prizes that include a lens, and a $25 bonus rebate with the purchase of select Tamron lens within two weeks of the event date at specified Tamron dealers. Seating is limited, so early registration is required. Payment can be made through the secure online registration. All information can be found at www.tamron.com/events.
Tamron Lens Demonstration and Extras
During these events, Tamron experts will be on hand to assess the personal shooting requirements of all attendees and suggest the optimum optical solutions. All lenses in the extensive Tamron lineup, including the remarkable 15X Tamron 18-270mm VC that won the EISA Best Travel Lens Award, the exciting Tamron SP 10-24mm, the fast SP 17-50mm F/2.8 VC standard zoom and all the other stellar examples in Tamron’s current array of high performance all-in-one zooms, fast zooms, telephoto zooms, and prime macro lenses, will be available for a hands-on close-up look.
Additionally, attendees will learn about optics, lens selection and yet more shooting tips from Tamron's technical team members Ken Hubbard (www.hubbardphotography.net) and Andre Costantini (www.sillydancing.com), both polished presenters and professional photographers with exhibits and published articles on their extensive lists of accomplishments.
Location information, seminar schedule, and registration access can be found online at www.tamron.com/events.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download