TAMRON Announces Development of SP 90mm F/2.8 Di MACRO 1:1 VC USD
Tamron has updated their legendary 90mm Macro lens with a new, state-of-the-art optical design. The lens, reborn for the age of digital photography, offers VC (Vibration Compensation) and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive).
Adopting a state-of-the-art optical design and a rounded diaphragm, this lens carries on the long tradition of Tamron's 90mm Macro lens in delivering spectacular blur effects. Two XLD (Extra Low Dispersion) glasses and one LD (Low Dispersion) element reduce chromatic aberrations, yielding sharp images and outstanding resolution.
Tamron's newly developed eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating delivers a dramatic improvement in antireflection performance-significantly reducing flare and ghosting for clearer, crisper images.
The VC (Vibration Compensation) image stabilization mechanism reduces camera shake to deliver sharp images.
Features USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) to power a speedy AF drive together with a continuous manual focus mechanism.
Incorporates IF (Internal Focus) system, which focuses by moving only the internal lens group, rather than the front lens elements. The overall length of the lens therefore does not change when focusing, thus ensuring a broad working distance.
Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- If You’re a Nikon Shooter These Stylin’ High-Top Canvas Sneakers Are the Shoes for You!