Tamron’s Great 60th Anniversary 60-Day Lens Giveaway
Designed to reward the legions of photo enthusiasts and loyal Tamron fans residing in the USA who have helped to make Tamron a world leader in precision optics for digital imaging. For the next 60 days—from September 1st to October 30th 2010—anyone Must be a resident of the USA to qualify. that’s signed up to receive Tamron news by e-mail will automatically be entered to win one of the 60 sensational new 60th Anniversary Tamron SP 70-300mm Di VC USD zoom lenses or 4 other exciting prizes that will be given away each day. No purchase is necessary, and it only takes a few minutes to sign up at www.tamron-usa.com today!
Released in conjunction with Tamron’s 60th Anniversary, the Tamron SP 70-300mm Di VC USD zoom lens is a superb new extended-range telephoto zoom that covers both full-frame (24x36mm) and APS-C digital as well as 35mm film formats. Designed to exceed established performance parameters, it delivers outstanding definition, contrast, and color fidelity over its entire range by leveraging the full array of Tamron’s Advanced Imaging technologies including premium quality Low Dispersion LD and XLD Glass for superior imaging performance at all focal lengths; new USD motor (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) for quiet, fast autofocus speed and enhanced AF accuracy; and built-in stabilization (VC) system to minimize the effects of handheld camera shake
The Tamron SP 70-300 Di VC USD delivers an incredible 109-465mm equivalent range on APS-C-format cameras and provides macro focusing down to an impressive 1:4. Elegantly styled and surprisingly compact for its range, it sets a new class standard and lets you capture the world in breathtaking detail. Truly a prize lens, it’s available in Canon, Nikon, and Sony mounts (the latter without VC).
Daily Prizes In The Great Tamron 60th Anniversary Giveaway
· SP 70-300mm Di VC USD telephoto Zoom Lens ($449 value)
· 18-250mm Di II All-In-One Zoom Lens ($499 value)
· Limited Edition 60th Anniversary T-Shirt ($15 value— sizes L, XL and XXL only)
· Certificate For $60 Off Any Tamron Lens Purchased At An Authorized Tamron Dealer
· 1 Year Subscription To The Magazine Of Your Choice: Digital Photo, Outdoor Photographer, Pop Photo, Shutterbug ($24 value)
Five winners will be randomly drawn each day at 4PM EST from September 1 to October 30, 2010 from all eligible Tamron E-News opt-in subscriber entries to win one of the five prizes listed above. Prizes will be drawn in the order listed. For complete details and to sign up to enter Tamron’s 60th Anniversary 60-Day Lens Giveaway, please go to www.tamron-usa.com.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups