Tamrac Introduces Sleek Photo Backpack
The foam-padded lower compartment is designed to hold a professional digital or 35mm SLR with a grip and lens attached, several additional lenses, a flash unit and accessories. The pack's front pocket features Tamrac's patented Memory & Battery Management System that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries. The main compartment features a quick-release buckle and a weather flap for security and weather protection.
The Adventure 7 also features two mesh side pockets, which provide quick access
to accessories and water bottles. The backpack is compatible with Tamrac's
Strap Accessory System products. Available in Black/Red or Black/Gray, the Adventure
7 measures 11.5x9.5x18 in. and weighs only 2 lbs. 6 oz. A smaller Adventure
6 pack is also available. For more information please visit www.tamrac.com.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before