Tamrac Adventure 5
The Tamrac Adventure 5 is a "messenger" type bag designed to hold a digital SLR with up to 7-inch zoom lens attached, plus several addition lenses, flash and accessories. It also can hold up to a 13-inch laptop in a separate side, zippered compartment. The top is Tamrac's Speed Flap with an Esay Squeeze buckle. Foam padded, movable dividers hold gear separate and securely. There is also a zippered front poclet and back pocket. The bag has both a padded shoulder strap and carrying handle. To complete the convenience the bag has Tamrac's Picggy Back Pocket, which allows it to slip over the handle of a Tamrac rolling case. The bag is lightweight at 2 lbs 6 oz and measures (external) 14.5 x 8.5 x 11 inches. You can find dealers by visiting the Tamrac web site.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action