Tamrac Adventure 5
The Tamrac Adventure 5 is a "messenger" type bag designed to hold a digital SLR with up to 7-inch zoom lens attached, plus several addition lenses, flash and accessories. It also can hold up to a 13-inch laptop in a separate side, zippered compartment. The top is Tamrac's Speed Flap with an Esay Squeeze buckle. Foam padded, movable dividers hold gear separate and securely. There is also a zippered front poclet and back pocket. The bag has both a padded shoulder strap and carrying handle. To complete the convenience the bag has Tamrac's Picggy Back Pocket, which allows it to slip over the handle of a Tamrac rolling case. The bag is lightweight at 2 lbs 6 oz and measures (external) 14.5 x 8.5 x 11 inches. You can find dealers by visiting the Tamrac web site.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)