Tamrac Adventure 5
The Tamrac Adventure 5 is a "messenger" type bag designed to hold a digital SLR with up to 7-inch zoom lens attached, plus several addition lenses, flash and accessories. It also can hold up to a 13-inch laptop in a separate side, zippered compartment. The top is Tamrac's Speed Flap with an Esay Squeeze buckle. Foam padded, movable dividers hold gear separate and securely. There is also a zippered front poclet and back pocket. The bag has both a padded shoulder strap and carrying handle. To complete the convenience the bag has Tamrac's Picggy Back Pocket, which allows it to slip over the handle of a Tamrac rolling case. The bag is lightweight at 2 lbs 6 oz and measures (external) 14.5 x 8.5 x 11 inches. You can find dealers by visiting the Tamrac web site.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Nature Photographer James Zwadlo Creates a Different Reality with His Unique Infrared Images