Tamrac Adventure 10 Photo/Laptop Backpack
The main compartment is foam-padded to protect a pro DSLR with a grip and most
70-200mm f/2.8 lenses attached, numerous additional lenses, a flash and accessories.
The completely adjustable foam-padded dividers provide a custom fit to equipment.
A separate, completely foam-padded rear compartment provides quick access to 17"laptops, without disturbing photo gear. An extra large top compartment is ideal for lunch, a light jacket or other personal items.
Mesh pockets on the sides of the pack provide fast access to accessories and water bottles.In addition, there's a foam-padded backpack harness and waist belt for carrying comfort.
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50