Tamrac Adventure 10 Photo/Laptop Backpack
The main compartment is foam-padded to protect a pro DSLR with a grip and most
70-200mm f/2.8 lenses attached, numerous additional lenses, a flash and accessories.
The completely adjustable foam-padded dividers provide a custom fit to equipment.
A separate, completely foam-padded rear compartment provides quick access to 17"laptops, without disturbing photo gear. An extra large top compartment is ideal for lunch, a light jacket or other personal items.
Mesh pockets on the sides of the pack provide fast access to accessories and water bottles.In addition, there's a foam-padded backpack harness and waist belt for carrying comfort.
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Geared Up: Long Glass: My Favorite Telephoto And Zoom Lenses For Getting Close To The Action
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review