Tamrac Adventure 10 Photo/Laptop Backpack
The main compartment is foam-padded to protect a pro DSLR with a grip and most
70-200mm f/2.8 lenses attached, numerous additional lenses, a flash and accessories.
The completely adjustable foam-padded dividers provide a custom fit to equipment.
A separate, completely foam-padded rear compartment provides quick access to 17"laptops, without disturbing photo gear. An extra large top compartment is ideal for lunch, a light jacket or other personal items.
Mesh pockets on the sides of the pack provide fast access to accessories and water bottles.In addition, there's a foam-padded backpack harness and waist belt for carrying comfort.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Yay! 15 Fun Questions to Test Your Right to be Called a Photography Fanatic