Tamarkin Auction To Feature The Supreme Leica Rarity
Very few were made and even fewer have survived the last seventy years. Originally made for the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, the Leica Gun was a favorite among the highest rung of wildlife and sports photographers in the inter-war years.
To see the entire Tamarkin Photographica rare Camera Auction catalogue, go to www.tamarkin.com where you can download a copy of the catalogue and a bid sheet and find directions for bidding in person, by mail, by fax, and on line.
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)