Tamarkin Auction To Feature The Supreme Leica Rarity
Very few were made and even fewer have survived the last seventy years. Originally made for the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, the Leica Gun was a favorite among the highest rung of wildlife and sports photographers in the inter-war years.
To see the entire Tamarkin Photographica rare Camera Auction catalogue, go to www.tamarkin.com where you can download a copy of the catalogue and a bid sheet and find directions for bidding in person, by mail, by fax, and on line.
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- This 4-Minute Time-Lapse Video Reveals 4.5 Hours of Editing That Resulted in One Spectacular Image
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Ask a Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions