Tamarkin Auction To Feature The Supreme Leica Rarity
Very few were made and even fewer have survived the last seventy years. Originally made for the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, the Leica Gun was a favorite among the highest rung of wildlife and sports photographers in the inter-war years.
To see the entire Tamarkin Photographica rare Camera Auction catalogue, go to www.tamarkin.com where you can download a copy of the catalogue and a bid sheet and find directions for bidding in person, by mail, by fax, and on line.
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)