Tamarkin Auction To Feature The Supreme Leica Rarity
Very few were made and even fewer have survived the last seventy years. Originally made for the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, the Leica Gun was a favorite among the highest rung of wildlife and sports photographers in the inter-war years.
To see the entire Tamarkin Photographica rare Camera Auction catalogue, go to www.tamarkin.com where you can download a copy of the catalogue and a bid sheet and find directions for bidding in person, by mail, by fax, and on line.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Is Instant Film Photography Making a Comeback? How Fujifilm Has Sparked an Instant Revival
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro