Tamarkin Auction To Feature The Supreme Leica Rarity
Very few were made and even fewer have survived the last seventy years. Originally made for the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, the Leica Gun was a favorite among the highest rung of wildlife and sports photographers in the inter-war years.
To see the entire Tamarkin Photographica rare Camera Auction catalogue, go to www.tamarkin.com where you can download a copy of the catalogue and a bid sheet and find directions for bidding in person, by mail, by fax, and on line.
- Fog-Chasing Photographer Spent 18 Months Making This Enchanting 4K Time Lapse of Mt. Tamalpais
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Hands-On with Nikon’s Two New Premium Nikkor Lenses at PhotoPlus Expo (VIDEO)
- Rita Kluge Swims with Adult Whales & Their Babies to Get These Captivating Underwater Images