Windows Of Ireland
I return to Ireland each year, since my parents were born there and most of my family reside there. I try to capture the essence of this beautiful island year after year, mostly through landscape photos of Ireland’s emerald green patchwork fields, majestic mountains, and glorious scenery. One day, this window caught my eye, and to me, captured everything that Ireland appears to be: a nation of friendly and proud people whose homes are their pride and joy—immaculately kept and welcoming. The windows of Ireland are as individual as their owners. “Come in, darlin’, and have a cup of tay, and welcome home!”
(The next day I came across the white house and fell in love with Ireland all over again.)
West Nyack, NY
Please Read This
The premise of “Talking Pictures” is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send submissions to: Talking Pictures, Shutterbug, 1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1, Titusville, FL 32780.
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)