Windows Of Ireland
I return to Ireland each year, since my parents were born there and most of my family reside there. I try to capture the essence of this beautiful island year after year, mostly through landscape photos of Ireland’s emerald green patchwork fields, majestic mountains, and glorious scenery. One day, this window caught my eye, and to me, captured everything that Ireland appears to be: a nation of friendly and proud people whose homes are their pride and joy—immaculately kept and welcoming. The windows of Ireland are as individual as their owners. “Come in, darlin’, and have a cup of tay, and welcome home!”
(The next day I came across the white house and fell in love with Ireland all over again.)
West Nyack, NY
Please Read This
The premise of “Talking Pictures” is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to: Talking Pictures, Shutterbug, 1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1, Titusville, FL 32780.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)