This photo of a drained storage
tank with the access cover removed was taken in Livingston, Montana.
The photo evokes a different feeling depending on the season. On a sweltering
summer day, one gets the feeling that someone opened the valve too far,
allowing all the summer's heat to escape at one time. In the deep
cold of a long winter, one feels it will never get warm again until
someone refills the tank.
Please Read This
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)