This photo of a drained storage
tank with the access cover removed was taken in Livingston, Montana.
The photo evokes a different feeling depending on the season. On a sweltering
summer day, one gets the feeling that someone opened the valve too far,
allowing all the summer's heat to escape at one time. In the deep
cold of a long winter, one feels it will never get warm again until
someone refills the tank.
Please Read This
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Watch Canon Cameras Evolve in This Short Video History Celebrating 30 Years of the EOS System
- Here’s How to Photograph the First Coast-to-Coast Total Eclipse of the Sun Since 1918
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time