This photo of a drained storage
tank with the access cover removed was taken in Livingston, Montana.
The photo evokes a different feeling depending on the season. On a sweltering
summer day, one gets the feeling that someone opened the valve too far,
allowing all the summer's heat to escape at one time. In the deep
cold of a long winter, one feels it will never get warm again until
someone refills the tank.
Please Read This
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More