This photo of a drained storage
tank with the access cover removed was taken in Livingston, Montana.
The photo evokes a different feeling depending on the season. On a sweltering
summer day, one gets the feeling that someone opened the valve too far,
allowing all the summer's heat to escape at one time. In the deep
cold of a long winter, one feels it will never get warm again until
someone refills the tank.
Please Read This
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)