"Showing Her The World"
A tremendous feeling of joy and success overcomes me when looking at the photo composite I created. In her 3½ years, Cori has experienced so many things. She has watched space shuttle launches in Cape Canaveral; kayaked among manatees and dolphins; cheered on dirt bike racers from the sidelines of the starting gate; hiked a few miles of the Appalachian Trail; and even spent an afternoon on the beach watching the effects of an offshore tropical storm approach our area.
Memories of these events will fade from Cori's young mind as time goes
by. However, the underlying connection between them--giving her the opportunity
to experience so much--is what we hope she will grow to appreciate. And
that is all we can ask for.
Vero Beach, FL
Please Read This
The premise of "Talking Pictures" is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1
Titusville, FL 32780
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography