"Showing Her The World"
A tremendous feeling of joy and success overcomes me when looking at the photo composite I created. In her 3½ years, Cori has experienced so many things. She has watched space shuttle launches in Cape Canaveral; kayaked among manatees and dolphins; cheered on dirt bike racers from the sidelines of the starting gate; hiked a few miles of the Appalachian Trail; and even spent an afternoon on the beach watching the effects of an offshore tropical storm approach our area.
Memories of these events will fade from Cori's young mind as time goes
by. However, the underlying connection between them--giving her the opportunity
to experience so much--is what we hope she will grow to appreciate. And
that is all we can ask for.
Vero Beach, FL
Please Read This
The premise of "Talking Pictures" is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1
Titusville, FL 32780
- Nikon Clarifies Their Path Forward: Will Concentrate on Mid-to-High-End DSLRs, Mirrorless Cameras & Lenses
- Watch How Photoshop Can Transform a Dull Photo into a Vibrant Image That “Pops” (VIDEO)
- Learn 7 Lightroom Tricks in 60 Seconds on Using Sliders to Speed up Your Workflow (VIDEO)
- You Should Try This Simple Lighting Setup for Shooting Beautiful Portraits at Home or on Location (VIDEO)
- Final Shot: Here's Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month