we were staying at a beach house in Kapoho, Hawaii, the tide came in and unexpectedly
came all the way across the street and under the house. The landscape was totally
transformed and we suddenly had fish swimming in the driveway. This picture
of a palm tree reflected in the lawn was taken from the porch. While our kids
played in the yard, we sat on the porch and reflected.
Cedar Key, FL
Please Read This
The premise of Talking Pictures is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com. Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug,
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1,
Titusville, FL 32780.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode