Red, White, And Blueberries
Farmers' markets have
always held a particularly tender spot in my heart. The sense of family
and community is palpable. Individual creativity abounds in every booth.
My fiancée and I went to the Oak Park farmers' market early
one Saturday morning in search of some rather infamous homemade doughnuts.
We wound our way up and down the rows of flowers, herbs, crafts, and
other wares. All around us people greeted one another with laughter,
while the children tried to pet any dog that would stand still long
enough to receive some attention.
Please Read This
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera Review
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time