Red, White, And Blueberries
Farmers' markets have
always held a particularly tender spot in my heart. The sense of family
and community is palpable. Individual creativity abounds in every booth.
My fiancée and I went to the Oak Park farmers' market early
one Saturday morning in search of some rather infamous homemade doughnuts.
We wound our way up and down the rows of flowers, herbs, crafts, and
other wares. All around us people greeted one another with laughter,
while the children tried to pet any dog that would stand still long
enough to receive some attention.
Please Read This
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Johnny Tang’s Eye-Catching Self-Portraits Are Definitely Not Your Typical “Selfies”