Red, White, And Blueberries
Farmers' markets have
always held a particularly tender spot in my heart. The sense of family
and community is palpable. Individual creativity abounds in every booth.
My fiancée and I went to the Oak Park farmers' market early
one Saturday morning in search of some rather infamous homemade doughnuts.
We wound our way up and down the rows of flowers, herbs, crafts, and
other wares. All around us people greeted one another with laughter,
while the children tried to pet any dog that would stand still long
enough to receive some attention.
Please Read This
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions