Red, White, And Blueberries
Farmers' markets have
always held a particularly tender spot in my heart. The sense of family
and community is palpable. Individual creativity abounds in every booth.
My fiancée and I went to the Oak Park farmers' market early
one Saturday morning in search of some rather infamous homemade doughnuts.
We wound our way up and down the rows of flowers, herbs, crafts, and
other wares. All around us people greeted one another with laughter,
while the children tried to pet any dog that would stand still long
enough to receive some attention.
Please Read This
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)
- Need a Portrait Model? Teach a Friend How to Pose Like a Pro with 3 Simple Tips (VIDEO)
- Don’t Fear Off-Camera Flash: Use it to Make Better Outdoor Portraits with This Quick Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Underexposed Portraits? They’re Easy to Fix with This 5-Minute Lightroom Tutorial (VIDEO)
- Can Printing Your Images Make You a Better Shooter? Here’s Why One Pro Says “YES” (VIDEO)