It’s All A Matter Of Perspective…
One afternoon while trekking around Black Hill Regional Park with my daughter, Allie, I decided to hold my camera in the vertical position and place it on the ground. While she kept an eye on a grey heron, I kept my eye on the road in front of us.
The resulting composition was revealing to me in an introspective way. This image communicates to me that in life we must "keep moving forward" through the darkness of the woods and "cherish the light" of life.
--Ryan L. Shapiro
Please Read This
The premise of "Talking Pictures" is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1,
Titusville, FL 32780
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)