I’ve Seen Better Days…
Being an eye doctor, my first impression was, "Oh, he's blind." Both headlights were busted out, with the wires hanging limp out of the "sockets." There he stood draped with a mantle of moss, which comes only from years of being a part of the forest.
I willingly acknowledged his presence and captured his soul with my camera, and now share his spirit with the world. As I walked off down the leaf-covered lane, was it only the wind, or did he whisper, "Thanks"?
--Dr. Spencer Moore
Please Read This
The premise of "Talking Pictures" is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1,
Titusville, FL 32780
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Simon Baxter Says Composition, Patience & Perseverance Win the Day (VIDEO)
- How to Make Your Images Pop with Bokeh: Why Blurred Backgrounds Can Make or Break a Photo
- Sigma sd Quattro H Mirrorless Camera Review
- Take a Minute to Watch These 5 Fun Camera Hacks Using Stuff You Already Have at Home (VIDEO)