I’ve Seen Better Days…
Being an eye doctor, my first impression was, "Oh, he's blind." Both headlights were busted out, with the wires hanging limp out of the "sockets." There he stood draped with a mantle of moss, which comes only from years of being a part of the forest.
I willingly acknowledged his presence and captured his soul with my camera, and now share his spirit with the world. As I walked off down the leaf-covered lane, was it only the wind, or did he whisper, "Thanks"?
--Dr. Spencer Moore
Please Read This
The premise of "Talking Pictures" is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1,
Titusville, FL 32780
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon