Every Picture Has A Story
When we first arrived, I was somewhat disappointed that the brilliant colors of Arizona's Painted Desert were muted under gray, rainy skies. Then, as my wife and I came around a bend in the road, a window opened in the clouds, allowing the sunlight to produce this fleeting glimpse of a pot of gold. The rainbow lasted only a few minutes, but long enough to serve as a reminder of the highly transitory nature of beauty, and the necessity to experience it as much as possible.
Culver City, CA
Please Read This
The premise of Talking Pictures is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1
Titusville, FL 32780
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?