Every Picture Has A Story
When we first arrived, I was somewhat disappointed that the brilliant colors of Arizona's Painted Desert were muted under gray, rainy skies. Then, as my wife and I came around a bend in the road, a window opened in the clouds, allowing the sunlight to produce this fleeting glimpse of a pot of gold. The rainbow lasted only a few minutes, but long enough to serve as a reminder of the highly transitory nature of beauty, and the necessity to experience it as much as possible.
Culver City, CA
Please Read This
The premise of Talking Pictures is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1
Titusville, FL 32780
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition