My passions are photography and motorcycles. I discovered my passion for motorcycles
at age 6 and my passion for photography at age 34. By today's standards
I am over the hill to compete in racing, but by my standards I master the sport
behind the lens--I know where to look and what to look for. That said,
without a media pass getting close to the superstars is next to impossible.
However, Turn 6 is my winning circle to take pictures like this one of superstar
Eric Bostrom, a.k.a. "eBoz," at the 2004 Honda Superbike Challenge
in Monterey, California, at Laguna Seca. These genuinely talented superstars
encourage my spirits to take on life's toughest challenges. My challenge
was sending in this photo.
Please Read This
The premise of Talking Pictures is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1
Titusville, FL 32780
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Johnny Tang’s Eye-Catching Self-Portraits Are Definitely Not Your Typical “Selfies”