Enjoying the writing of poetry as well as the craft of photography, I wrote the following poem to accompany this picture of my son Shane, "Bubbles." This picture was taken during the party to celebrate his and his brother's second-year adoption anniversary.
Laughter floats in iridescent globes.
A Child's joy ascends to the sky
To join a choir of joy
Which echoes in the fields of Heaven.
The premise of Talking Pictures
is that all of us have images that carry an internal narrative that we
rarely get to share. This entails more than just camera, exposure, and
film. It might include what provoked us to snap the shutter or how, in
retrospect, the image makes us feel.
5211 S. Washington Ave.,
Titusville, FL 32780.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)