Enjoying the writing of poetry as well as the craft of photography, I wrote the following poem to accompany this picture of my son Shane, "Bubbles." This picture was taken during the party to celebrate his and his brother's second-year adoption anniversary.
Laughter floats in iridescent globes.
A Child's joy ascends to the sky
To join a choir of joy
Which echoes in the fields of Heaven.
The premise of Talking Pictures
is that all of us have images that carry an internal narrative that we
rarely get to share. This entails more than just camera, exposure, and
film. It might include what provoked us to snap the shutter or how, in
retrospect, the image makes us feel.
5211 S. Washington Ave.,
Titusville, FL 32780.
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think