Enjoying the writing of poetry as well as the craft of photography, I wrote the following poem to accompany this picture of my son Shane, "Bubbles." This picture was taken during the party to celebrate his and his brother's second-year adoption anniversary.
Laughter floats in iridescent globes.
A Child's joy ascends to the sky
To join a choir of joy
Which echoes in the fields of Heaven.
The premise of Talking Pictures
is that all of us have images that carry an internal narrative that we
rarely get to share. This entails more than just camera, exposure, and
film. It might include what provoked us to snap the shutter or how, in
retrospect, the image makes us feel.
5211 S. Washington Ave.,
Titusville, FL 32780.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?