Enjoying the writing of poetry as well as the craft of photography, I wrote the following poem to accompany this picture of my son Shane, "Bubbles." This picture was taken during the party to celebrate his and his brother's second-year adoption anniversary.
Laughter floats in iridescent globes.
A Child's joy ascends to the sky
To join a choir of joy
Which echoes in the fields of Heaven.
The premise of Talking Pictures
is that all of us have images that carry an internal narrative that we
rarely get to share. This entails more than just camera, exposure, and
film. It might include what provoked us to snap the shutter or how, in
retrospect, the image makes us feel.
5211 S. Washington Ave.,
Titusville, FL 32780.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)