—Mary Lou Johnson
Longboat Key, FL
Please Read This
The premise of “Talking Pictures” is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to: Talking Pictures, Shutterbug, 1415 Chaffee Dr., Suite #10, Titusville, FL 32780.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Johnny Tang’s Eye-Catching Self-Portraits Are Definitely Not Your Typical “Selfies”