“Mining Photographic Gold”
Consider the miniature stone monument resting calmly amid the passing river at Zion National Park, or the black beetle making its pilgrimage across the dunes at White Sands National Monument, or the wooden bridge that breaks the fall of autumn leaves a short distance from Mt. Shasta, or the silly grin of an Arizona mare while scratching its neck on a ranch fence.
Whether we have a theme in mind or simply trust our instincts, odds are that we will return home with a camera full of treasures to share with the world.
Please Read This
The premise of "Talking Pictures" is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1
Titusville, FL 32780
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V Compact Camera Review
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art Lens Review: Field Testing Sigma’s Fast “Gateway” Portrait Lens
- Are You New to Photoshop? Learn How to Make “Layers” Your Friend in Just 15 Minutes (VIDEO)