“Mining Photographic Gold”
Consider the miniature stone monument resting calmly amid the passing river at Zion National Park, or the black beetle making its pilgrimage across the dunes at White Sands National Monument, or the wooden bridge that breaks the fall of autumn leaves a short distance from Mt. Shasta, or the silly grin of an Arizona mare while scratching its neck on a ranch fence.
Whether we have a theme in mind or simply trust our instincts, odds are that we will return home with a camera full of treasures to share with the world.
Please Read This
The premise of "Talking Pictures" is that every picture has a story. We invite you to send quality prints (only) and a short narrative on why you took the picture or how, in retrospect, it brings up thoughts and feelings about the subject.
We do not return submissions. By sending us an image and text you grant us permission to publish it in this magazine and on our website. If you have any questions, please e-mail us at: email@example.com.
Send submissions to:
Talking Pictures, Shutterbug
1419 Chaffee Dr., Suite #1
Titusville, FL 32780
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Check Out This Simple, Pixel-Perfect Trick for Aligning Multiple Images in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?