Swift Optics Ultra Lites
The Ultra Lite binoculars are offered in a two-tone color combination that delineates the dual density rubber covering. All models have premium optics and features including; the finest BaK-4 prisms, a new full multi-coating technology with additional layers providing even greater light transmission than standard full multi-coatings, phase coated prisms, long eye-relief for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses, close focusing, click-stop right diopter adjustment, twist-up eyecups and a durable waterproof construction. The Ultra Lites are covered by Swift's Limited Lifetime Warranty and are available in photo, outdoor, and better specialty stores throughout the United States and Europe.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)