Support Matters: A Look Inside Canon's Professional Service, Support and Education Page 3
Canon’s commitment to professional service doesn’t stop with maintenance and repair. An extensive and varied menu of online education, on-site training, and live classes taught by industry professionals is available through the Canon Digital Learning Center (CDLC).
The list of offerings is long and includes a wide variety of photographic learning experiences. Available through CDLC are online tutorials, workshops and classes including Live Learning and EOS Discovery Days, and informative blogs.
The Total Package
All these offerings combine to provide professional photographers and cinematographers the support they need to feel confident in their careers. There’s a lot at stake in this high-paced, competitive business. With access to Canon service, support and education, you’ll be able to concentrate on your craft without worrying about your gear.
Learn what Canon Service & Support can do for you at pro.usa.canon.com/supportmatters
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!