Support Matters: A Look Inside Canon's Professional Service, Support and Education
Canon's Award-winning Customer Support
Canon has always believed that the quality of its professional support must mirror that of its products: state-of-the-art, innovative, and easy to use. Its flexible and customized service offerings and membership programs strive to exceed customer expectations. Canon provides 24/7 professional-level technical support from its U.S.-based call center staffed by Canon employees, factory-trained service technicians, evaluation equipment, and a nationwide service network.
Professionals who shoot with Canon know they're not alone, no matter where their work takes them. That’s why it’s no surprise that this year, Canon received MarketTools ACE (Achievement in Customer Excellence) Awards for outstanding performance in service experience and telephone support satisfaction. And, for ten years running, Canon has been honored with PCMag.com’s prestigious annual Readers’ Choice Award for Service and Reliability for Digital Cameras and Printers.
A Canon Pro Talks about Her Experience with Canon Customer Support
When fashion photographer Gabrielle Revere (pictured above) switched to Canon, she called a Canon professional support expert who spent 45 minutes talking her through every setting of her new EOS 5D DSLR camera. Since that day, Gabrielle’s business has grown exponentially with the help and technical insight of professionals as passionate about photography as she is.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How to Take Stellar Night Shots of Stars: Better Astrophotography Through Settings And Science