Super Cool Lite 5 System
The Super Cool-lite 5 is easy to use with the equivalent of 500 watts from each of the Daylight balanced heads. The benefits of the Super Cool-Lite 5 heads are that they produce little or no heat. Each Super Cool-Lite 5 is complete with 5 x 24 watt lamps, a large 40 cm reflector and a 60 cm softbox & detachable power cables. The easy to use control panel allows individual lamps to be turned on or off.
The two kits offer:
1. INT 116 -- Output 5 x 24 watts --1 x head, 1 x reflector 40 cm (15½") , 1 x softbox 60cm (24"). (Single Head Kit)
2. INT 117 -- Output 10 x 24 watts -- 2 x Super
Cool Lite 5 heads, 2 x Stands, 2 x reflectors 40cm (15½"), 2 x 60
cm (24") softboxes, 2 x power cables.
For any further information please visit their website at www.interfitphotographic.com.
- Behold the Incredible Black-and-White Street Photography by Legendary Richard Sandler
- Technically Speaking: Understanding Depth of Field
- Great Holiday Deals for Photographers: 7 Fantastic Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $50
- What Were the Most Popular Photo Products of 2016? LensRentals Reveals Its Hottest Gear List
- Architectural Photographer Jeroen Peters Has a Refined Eye for Unique Shapes and Great Lighting