Super Cool Lite 5 System
The Super Cool-lite 5 is easy to use with the equivalent of 500 watts from each of the Daylight balanced heads. The benefits of the Super Cool-Lite 5 heads are that they produce little or no heat. Each Super Cool-Lite 5 is complete with 5 x 24 watt lamps, a large 40 cm reflector and a 60 cm softbox & detachable power cables. The easy to use control panel allows individual lamps to be turned on or off.
The two kits offer:
1. INT 116 -- Output 5 x 24 watts --1 x head, 1 x reflector 40 cm (15½") , 1 x softbox 60cm (24"). (Single Head Kit)
2. INT 117 -- Output 10 x 24 watts -- 2 x Super
Cool Lite 5 heads, 2 x Stands, 2 x reflectors 40cm (15½"), 2 x 60
cm (24") softboxes, 2 x power cables.
For any further information please visit their website at www.interfitphotographic.com.
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Hear the Story of How These Amazing Aerial Images of Air Force Jets Were Shot “Blind” on Film (VIDEO)