Sundance Photographic Workshop
Photo-passionate students are excited by the opportunity and challenge of honing their craft, as well as inspired by the immense, awesome natural beauty of the mountainous Sundance region. They are also enjoying Sundance's famous 4-star cuisine -- a signature feature of the Utah resort community among travel aficionados worldwide. The Sundance Photographic Workshop continues the Sundance community's dedication to supporting the arts and the creative process.
Instructor Moose Peterson has been running a daily update of the Workshop, including some beautiful sample images on his blog at: http://www.moosepeterson.com/moosenews/. In his trademark, straightforward style, Moose critiques the Workshop on his blog, "Great locale + Great folks = Great fun and Excitement!"
Commenting on the program's first class, Hilary Cole, General Manager of the Sundance Photographic Workshop, says, "We've really got a wonderful group of students who all share a deep appreciation for the photographic arts. They come from all walks of life - teachers, lawyers and professional photographers, an impressive group of people from all over the country, from LA and San Francisco, the mid-west, and as far away as Beverly, Mass."
Several students brought their spouses who are also enjoying the wide range of amenities and recreational opportunities offered by Sundance and central Utah. The Sundance Spa has been a big draw, along with the Art Shack, the numerous hiking and horseback trails and the world-class fly-fishing.
For more information, visit: www.sundanceworkshop.com.
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- How Far Has Photography Evolved Since 1960? Watch This Nostalgic Short Film and See for Yourself
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)