Sundance Photographic Workshop
Photo-passionate students are excited by the opportunity and challenge of honing their craft, as well as inspired by the immense, awesome natural beauty of the mountainous Sundance region. They are also enjoying Sundance's famous 4-star cuisine -- a signature feature of the Utah resort community among travel aficionados worldwide. The Sundance Photographic Workshop continues the Sundance community's dedication to supporting the arts and the creative process.
Instructor Moose Peterson has been running a daily update of the Workshop, including some beautiful sample images on his blog at: http://www.moosepeterson.com/moosenews/. In his trademark, straightforward style, Moose critiques the Workshop on his blog, "Great locale + Great folks = Great fun and Excitement!"
Commenting on the program's first class, Hilary Cole, General Manager of the Sundance Photographic Workshop, says, "We've really got a wonderful group of students who all share a deep appreciation for the photographic arts. They come from all walks of life - teachers, lawyers and professional photographers, an impressive group of people from all over the country, from LA and San Francisco, the mid-west, and as far away as Beverly, Mass."
Several students brought their spouses who are also enjoying the wide range of amenities and recreational opportunities offered by Sundance and central Utah. The Sundance Spa has been a big draw, along with the Art Shack, the numerous hiking and horseback trails and the world-class fly-fishing.
For more information, visit: www.sundanceworkshop.com.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- Look What AP Photographers Used to Create All Those Great Images at the Rio Olympics (VIDEO)
- Astronaut Captures Unbelievable Night Shot of an Ancient Crater on Earth Lit by the Aurora Borealis
- Clever Photographer Creates a DIY Timelapse Rig, and with the Right Tools You Can Too! (VIDEO)