Sun Sniper Straps
Now Sun Sniper is announcing two new products to add to its impressive line of camera straps.
The Back-Pack-Strap allows photographers to transform their current backpack into a complete camera carrying system.
The Strap Surfer allows the same transformation to courier or messenger bags.
* The straps are equipped with the same stainless steel “Bear” ball-bearing camera connector that is standard on most Sun Sniper straps.
* The straps feature a shock absorber system to cushion from movement and allow for extra comfort.
* The steel anti-theft wire inside the design protects your camera from would-be thieves attempting to cut the strap. Sun Sniper is so certain of this technology that they provide up to $500 insurance if a thief should be successful at cutting through the strap.
* Comfort is Key. The camera settles perfectly at the side, and is weighted evenly by the additional support of the backpack or the messenger bag.
* The straps allow the camera to glide from the side of the user’s body to his or her eye in one easy motion.
The Sun Sniper Back-Pack-Strap (MSRP: $67) and the Sun Sniper Strap-Surfer (MSRP: $96) are available via the Bron Imaging website or through select retailers.
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)
- 5 Quick Tips for Great Mobile Travel Photography
- Top Products of the Year: We Team Up with TIPA to Pick the Best Photo Gear of 2016
- 7 Photographic Mistakes I Still Make