Sun Sniper Straps
Now Sun Sniper is announcing two new products to add to its impressive line of camera straps.
The Back-Pack-Strap allows photographers to transform their current backpack into a complete camera carrying system.
The Strap Surfer allows the same transformation to courier or messenger bags.
* The straps are equipped with the same stainless steel “Bear” ball-bearing camera connector that is standard on most Sun Sniper straps.
* The straps feature a shock absorber system to cushion from movement and allow for extra comfort.
* The steel anti-theft wire inside the design protects your camera from would-be thieves attempting to cut the strap. Sun Sniper is so certain of this technology that they provide up to $500 insurance if a thief should be successful at cutting through the strap.
* Comfort is Key. The camera settles perfectly at the side, and is weighted evenly by the additional support of the backpack or the messenger bag.
* The straps allow the camera to glide from the side of the user’s body to his or her eye in one easy motion.
The Sun Sniper Back-Pack-Strap (MSRP: $67) and the Sun Sniper Strap-Surfer (MSRP: $96) are available via the Bron Imaging website or through select retailers.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download