I'm trying to find just the right DSLR backpack and have a few specific needs:
- Room for the camera and 1-2 additional lenses
- Room for extra cables power cords
- Room for a laptop
- Room for a book, few printed articles, notebook... that kind of stuff
- External water bottle holder (I always worry about spills inside the bag)
- Comfortable to wear for a period of time on the train to work or in travels through an airport
I sure don't ask much, do I??
I picked up the Case Logic DSLR bag from amazon.com and it's a terrific bag, but a bit small.