Student Union - Tyler Lankford
Light And Shadow
Tyler has shot color, but
seems to prefer black and white. "It just feels as though the pictures
have more soul, more character, in black and white," he says. "Color
seems to be a distraction in a lot of images." And, he adds, he
can process his black and white work in his own darkroom and "have
control over it that way."
Please Read This
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month