Student Union - Timothy C. Riley
"I'd like to somehow
be able to incorporate my engineering background with photography,"
he says, but his ideal job would be to work at a magazine as an assignment
photographer, pursuing stories about the environment. And the engineering
education? "Well," Tim says, "engineering is the backup
in case photography doesn't work out."
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 269-3212.
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Eyes in the Sky: Our 8 Favorite Quadcopters and Drones for Aerial Photography
- Full Frame: The Story Behind the Image
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)