Student Union - Timothy C. Riley
"I'd like to somehow
be able to incorporate my engineering background with photography,"
he says, but his ideal job would be to work at a magazine as an assignment
photographer, pursuing stories about the environment. And the engineering
education? "Well," Tim says, "engineering is the backup
in case photography doesn't work out."
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 269-3212.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Take a Gander at the Massive Tamron 150-600mm Superzoom Lens that Debuted at Photokina
- Light Touch: Joe McNally On How to Use Multiple Speedlights to Capture Eye-Popping Portraits
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe
- The Leica Lens Saga; An Interview With Peter Karbe Page 2