Student Union - Timothy C. Riley
"I'd like to somehow
be able to incorporate my engineering background with photography,"
he says, but his ideal job would be to work at a magazine as an assignment
photographer, pursuing stories about the environment. And the engineering
education? "Well," Tim says, "engineering is the backup
in case photography doesn't work out."
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 269-3212.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography