Student Union - Timothy C. Riley
"I'd like to somehow
be able to incorporate my engineering background with photography,"
he says, but his ideal job would be to work at a magazine as an assignment
photographer, pursuing stories about the environment. And the engineering
education? "Well," Tim says, "engineering is the backup
in case photography doesn't work out."
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 269-3212.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month