Student Union - Timothy C. Riley
"I'd like to somehow
be able to incorporate my engineering background with photography,"
he says, but his ideal job would be to work at a magazine as an assignment
photographer, pursuing stories about the environment. And the engineering
education? "Well," Tim says, "engineering is the backup
in case photography doesn't work out."
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 269-3212.
- Our 10 Favorite Film Cameras of All Time
- This Landscape Tutorial Takes You to Death Valley with Nature Photographer Ben Horne (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Have Fun Making Unique Portraits with These Creative Tips & Tricks (VIDEO)
- Spiff Up Your Photography Wardrobe with These Snazzy Clothes and Accessories from Canon