Student Union - Patricia Auger
"I've been doing
photography since I was little," Patricia told us, "but probably
not correctly." Well, we don't know about that, but she does
credit Northwest's introductory photo course with making her realize
that she really wanted to pursue photography as a career. In addition
to her studies, she's been shooting sports for the school paper.
Patricia created the image
you see here, which she calls "Back to Blues," to fulfill
a class assignment. "We were asked to interpret the word blue. I
did it all with blue lights, and it was a way to experiment in the studio."
Patricia Auger was recommended to us by J.L. Wooden, photography instructor at Northwest College.
Please Read This
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Which Lens Should I Buy (Part 2): More Lens Advice for Beginners Moving up from a Point-&-Shoot