Student Union - Patricia Auger
"I've been doing
photography since I was little," Patricia told us, "but probably
not correctly." Well, we don't know about that, but she does
credit Northwest's introductory photo course with making her realize
that she really wanted to pursue photography as a career. In addition
to her studies, she's been shooting sports for the school paper.
Patricia created the image
you see here, which she calls "Back to Blues," to fulfill
a class assignment. "We were asked to interpret the word blue. I
did it all with blue lights, and it was a way to experiment in the studio."
Patricia Auger was recommended to us by J.L. Wooden, photography instructor at Northwest College.
Please Read This
- Medium Tools: Our Favorite Medium Format Cameras, Lenses & Accessories
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How I Opened My Own Photo Gallery (And Lived to Tell the Tale!)
- Photographer Uses GoPro to Demonstrate the Collodion Process Invented in 1851 (VIDEO)
- Nick Carver Shares His Secrets for Making and Framing Great Fine Art Prints (VIDEO)