Student Union - Patricia Auger
"I've been doing
photography since I was little," Patricia told us, "but probably
not correctly." Well, we don't know about that, but she does
credit Northwest's introductory photo course with making her realize
that she really wanted to pursue photography as a career. In addition
to her studies, she's been shooting sports for the school paper.
Patricia created the image
you see here, which she calls "Back to Blues," to fulfill
a class assignment. "We were asked to interpret the word blue. I
did it all with blue lights, and it was a way to experiment in the studio."
Patricia Auger was recommended to us by J.L. Wooden, photography instructor at Northwest College.
Please Read This
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review