Student Union - Patricia Auger
"I've been doing
photography since I was little," Patricia told us, "but probably
not correctly." Well, we don't know about that, but she does
credit Northwest's introductory photo course with making her realize
that she really wanted to pursue photography as a career. In addition
to her studies, she's been shooting sports for the school paper.
Patricia created the image
you see here, which she calls "Back to Blues," to fulfill
a class assignment. "We were asked to interpret the word blue. I
did it all with blue lights, and it was a way to experiment in the studio."
Patricia Auger was recommended to us by J.L. Wooden, photography instructor at Northwest College.
Please Read This
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai