Student Union - Patricia Auger
"I've been doing
photography since I was little," Patricia told us, "but probably
not correctly." Well, we don't know about that, but she does
credit Northwest's introductory photo course with making her realize
that she really wanted to pursue photography as a career. In addition
to her studies, she's been shooting sports for the school paper.
Patricia created the image
you see here, which she calls "Back to Blues," to fulfill
a class assignment. "We were asked to interpret the word blue. I
did it all with blue lights, and it was a way to experiment in the studio."
Patricia Auger was recommended to us by J.L. Wooden, photography instructor at Northwest College.
Please Read This
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before