Student Union - Lucia Rollow
St. Paul's School
Concord, New Hampshire
Now And Then
Lucia graduated from St. Paul's in June and is now attending the School of Visual Arts in New York City. Though the photography program at St. Paul's is extensive, it doesn't include alternative photographic processes like gum bichromate and Van Dyke printing, which Lucia learned through independent study and which she used for two of the photos here. "I had an interest in where it all comes from," Lucia says. A career in photography is her goal, but she hasn't decided on a specific area. "I'm leaning toward fine art or studio work," she says, "but right now I'm just working hard and learning as much as I can."
Lucia Rollow was recommended by Charles J. Lemay, photography instructor at St. Paul's School.
Please Read This
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 225-3121.
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)
- Watch These Massive Siberian Tigers Feast on a Drone After Ripping It out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- Learn How to Win Photo Contests with These Helpful Tips from Successful Shooter Lorenz Holder (VIDEO)
- Nature Photographer Mandy Lea Travels in Style to Capture Gorgeous Images of the Great Outdoors
- Watch This Photoshop Tutorial and Learn How to Give Your Images Vibrant Natural Colors (VIDEO)