Student Union - Lucia Rollow
St. Paul's School
Concord, New Hampshire
Now And Then
Lucia graduated from St. Paul's in June and is now attending the School of Visual Arts in New York City. Though the photography program at St. Paul's is extensive, it doesn't include alternative photographic processes like gum bichromate and Van Dyke printing, which Lucia learned through independent study and which she used for two of the photos here. "I had an interest in where it all comes from," Lucia says. A career in photography is her goal, but she hasn't decided on a specific area. "I'm leaning toward fine art or studio work," she says, "but right now I'm just working hard and learning as much as I can."
Lucia Rollow was recommended by Charles J. Lemay, photography instructor at St. Paul's School.
Please Read This
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 225-3121.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai