Student Union - Lucia Rollow
St. Paul's School
Concord, New Hampshire
Now And Then
Lucia graduated from St. Paul's in June and is now attending the School of Visual Arts in New York City. Though the photography program at St. Paul's is extensive, it doesn't include alternative photographic processes like gum bichromate and Van Dyke printing, which Lucia learned through independent study and which she used for two of the photos here. "I had an interest in where it all comes from," Lucia says. A career in photography is her goal, but she hasn't decided on a specific area. "I'm leaning toward fine art or studio work," she says, "but right now I'm just working hard and learning as much as I can."
Lucia Rollow was recommended by Charles J. Lemay, photography instructor at St. Paul's School.
Please Read This
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 225-3121.
- Venus Optics Just Introduced the Weirdest Lens You’ve Ever Seen: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Macro
- Hands-On Impressions of the New Fujifilm GFX Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- GoPro Launches Their First Drone and Two New Hero5 Action Cameras with Raw Capture Mode
- Leica and Lensbaby Intro New Lenses at Photokina: Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux SL & Lensbaby Twist60
- Bright Ideas: How Alexis Cuarezma Creates Dramatic Images Through Clever Lighting Setups