Student Union - Lucia Rollow
St. Paul's School
Concord, New Hampshire
Now And Then
Lucia graduated from St. Paul's in June and is now attending the School of Visual Arts in New York City. Though the photography program at St. Paul's is extensive, it doesn't include alternative photographic processes like gum bichromate and Van Dyke printing, which Lucia learned through independent study and which she used for two of the photos here. "I had an interest in where it all comes from," Lucia says. A career in photography is her goal, but she hasn't decided on a specific area. "I'm leaning toward fine art or studio work," she says, "but right now I'm just working hard and learning as much as I can."
Lucia Rollow was recommended by Charles J. Lemay, photography instructor at St. Paul's School.
Please Read This
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 225-3121.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!