Student Union - Ken Vanderford
The images here were among those Ken made for his introductory course's final portfolio project. "I made them at home, at night, with all the lights out except for a Wal-Mart shop light," he says, adding, "The program here is designed to leave a lot to the creativity of the individual student."
Ken Vanderford was recommended by J.L. Wooden, a photography instructor at Northwest College.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 269-3212.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- How to Take Stellar Night Shots of Stars: Better Astrophotography Through Settings And Science