Student Union - Ken Vanderford
The images here were among those Ken made for his introductory course's final portfolio project. "I made them at home, at night, with all the lights out except for a Wal-Mart shop light," he says, adding, "The program here is designed to leave a lot to the creativity of the individual student."
Ken Vanderford was recommended by J.L. Wooden, a photography instructor at Northwest College.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 269-3212.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download