Student Union - Ken Vanderford
The images here were among those Ken made for his introductory course's final portfolio project. "I made them at home, at night, with all the lights out except for a Wal-Mart shop light," he says, adding, "The program here is designed to leave a lot to the creativity of the individual student."
Ken Vanderford was recommended by J.L. Wooden, a photography instructor at Northwest College.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 269-3212.
- Photographer Solves Mystery After Developing Forgotten Film In Vintage Camera Bought on eBay
- Take a Video Tour of One of the World's Most Amazing Camera Shops: Grays of Westminster
- Try These Simple Tricks to Get High-End Creative Effects with a Cheap Kit Lens (VIDEO)
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!