Student Union - Ken Vanderford
The images here were among those Ken made for his introductory course's final portfolio project. "I made them at home, at night, with all the lights out except for a Wal-Mart shop light," he says, adding, "The program here is designed to leave a lot to the creativity of the individual student."
Ken Vanderford was recommended by J.L. Wooden, a photography instructor at Northwest College.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 269-3212.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)