Student Union - Ken Vanderford
The images here were among those Ken made for his introductory course's final portfolio project. "I made them at home, at night, with all the lights out except for a Wal-Mart shop light," he says, adding, "The program here is designed to leave a lot to the creativity of the individual student."
Ken Vanderford was recommended by J.L. Wooden, a photography instructor at Northwest College.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 269-3212.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before