Student Union - Jaime Cancio
"For the fourth time
in my life, physical limitations dictated a new career path," Jaime
says, "and I decided to explore a career in teaching." A "re-entry
student," he will graduate in June as a liberal arts major and receive
a teaching credential, the first step in his switch from business management
to multi-subject teaching. He plans to continue his education and eventually
earn a master's degree.
Photography has been part
of his life since his high school years, and he has worked as a free-lancer
and a newspaper staff photographer. He has taken photo-related courses
at California State, and the photographs shown here, which were published
in the school newspaper, are the result of journalism course assignments.
Jaime Cancio was recommended by Ted Kerzie, department chair for the art department at California State University, Bakersfield.
Please Read This
- Watch This Video and You’ll Never Shoot Photos on Railroad Tracks Again
- Summer Project: How to Put Classic Nikon Lenses Back to Work
- Top Guns: 4 of the Most Popular Photographers on Social Media Share the Secrets to Their Success
- Capture the Beauty of Long Exposures with Your Camera’s Live View Mode and an ND Filter (VIDEO)
- Does It Bug You that Nature Documentaries Are Kind of Fake? Watch This Video & Tell Us What You Think