Student Union - Jaime Cancio
"For the fourth time
in my life, physical limitations dictated a new career path," Jaime
says, "and I decided to explore a career in teaching." A "re-entry
student," he will graduate in June as a liberal arts major and receive
a teaching credential, the first step in his switch from business management
to multi-subject teaching. He plans to continue his education and eventually
earn a master's degree.
Photography has been part
of his life since his high school years, and he has worked as a free-lancer
and a newspaper staff photographer. He has taken photo-related courses
at California State, and the photographs shown here, which were published
in the school newspaper, are the result of journalism course assignments.
Jaime Cancio was recommended by Ted Kerzie, department chair for the art department at California State University, Bakersfield.
Please Read This
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before