Student Union - Gordon Stillman
He is not certain of his major yet, but is, he says, "leaning toward philosophy or environmental studies." For the past few summers he's been taking pictures for a weekly newspaper in his hometown of Poughkeepsie, New York, and he's sure that no matter what he does in the future, photography will always be a part of his life.
Gordon Stillman was recommended to us by Charles J. Lemay, photography instructor at St. Paul's School, Concord, New Hampshire.
Please Read This
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Nature Photographer Brendan Pattengale Uses Colored Sunglasses to Make These Painterly Landscape Photos