Student Union - Don Holtz
Open To Interpretation
The Assistant Route "I'm assisting because I really want to learn the business side of photography. I want to know all the different job positions and what they do, the Art Director, the stylist, the coordinator. I don't know any of that, and I want to learn how the machine works."
Don Holtz was recommended to us by Lansing Community College faculty member Glenn Rand.
Do you know a student whose work deserves attention? If so, contact our editorial department.
- Here’s the Best Way to Sharpen Your Images: Use This Free Photoshop Action Download (VIDEO)
- Travel Photographer Captures Gorgeous Long-Exposure Cityscapes at Night and You Can Too
- Here’s How to Create Believable Photos of People Levitating: No Magical Powers Required
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Power of B&W" Assignment
- Meet Luminar: A New, Full-Featured Image-Editing Program for Mac Users for Only $59