Student Union - Christine Demeritte
Spéos Paris Photographic Institute
The photographs here are from Christine's advertising portfolio, which is geared toward high-end agencies and based, she says, "solely upon my imagination and where I would draw that line between reality and fantasy."
Most of Christine's work is a blend of intuition and planning. "I could be sitting at my desk in school, washing the dishes, or just walking home, and an idea pops into my head. I plan it out, sketching, thinking of the type of models I want...I also sketch in detail my lighting. I tend to see [the] end result before finishing a project, which makes it so exciting to see the final results printed."
Christine's goal is to be a professional photographist--"not just a photographer, [but] one who can turn the usual fashion work into fashion art, with a bit of chemistry and magic."
If you know a student whose work deserves recognition, contact our editorial department by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 225-3121.
- Learn How to Make Great Portraits On the Cheap with Three Simple Setups from Nathan Elson (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- These Stunning Images Are the 10 Category Winners in the 2017 Sony World Photography Awards Competition
- Bentley Is at It Again with This 57,700-Megapixel Interactive Image of Their Luxury Car in Dubai