Student Union - Christine Demeritte
Spéos Paris Photographic Institute
The photographs here are from Christine's advertising portfolio, which is geared toward high-end agencies and based, she says, "solely upon my imagination and where I would draw that line between reality and fantasy."
Most of Christine's work is a blend of intuition and planning. "I could be sitting at my desk in school, washing the dishes, or just walking home, and an idea pops into my head. I plan it out, sketching, thinking of the type of models I want...I also sketch in detail my lighting. I tend to see [the] end result before finishing a project, which makes it so exciting to see the final results printed."
Christine's goal is to be a professional photographist--"not just a photographer, [but] one who can turn the usual fashion work into fashion art, with a bit of chemistry and magic."
If you know a student whose work deserves recognition, contact our editorial department by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 225-3121.
- Celebrity Shooter Matthew Jordan Smith Shows You How to Take Great Portraits of Women (VIDEO)
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- 3 Legged Thing Corey Magnesium Alloy Travel Tripod with AirHed Neo Ball Head Review
- Here’s the Lowdown on Making Dramatic Photos by Shooting from a Low Camera Angle (VIDEO)
- Which Lens Is Best for Portraits: A Fast 85mm F/1.4 Prime or a Versatile 70-200mm F/2.8 Zoom? (VIDEO)