Student Union - Christine Demeritte
Spéos Paris Photographic Institute
The photographs here are from Christine's advertising portfolio, which is geared toward high-end agencies and based, she says, "solely upon my imagination and where I would draw that line between reality and fantasy."
Most of Christine's work is a blend of intuition and planning. "I could be sitting at my desk in school, washing the dishes, or just walking home, and an idea pops into my head. I plan it out, sketching, thinking of the type of models I want...I also sketch in detail my lighting. I tend to see [the] end result before finishing a project, which makes it so exciting to see the final results printed."
Christine's goal is to be a professional photographist--"not just a photographer, [but] one who can turn the usual fashion work into fashion art, with a bit of chemistry and magic."
If you know a student whose work deserves recognition, contact our editorial department by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 225-3121.
- Check Out These Spectacular Images Captured by a Pilot From the Cockpit of a Boeing 747 Cargo Plane
- Get Ready for Fall, Photographers. Here Are 5 Photo Tips for Autumn.
- Watch Us Test the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II DSLR in Bali, Indonesia in This Video Review
- Our Top 7 Camera Straps and Photo Harnesses For Carrying Your Gear Safely in Style
- Watch This Stunning 4K Timelapse That Shows Off the Beautiful Snohetta Viewpoint in Norway