Student Union - Cheryl Mayhew
One of her chief influences, she says, is Brassai, the noted chronicler of the world after dark and author of Paris by Night.
Cheryl Mayhew was recommended to us by Rudy Vega, photo instructor at the University of California, Irvine.
Do you know a student whose
work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by
or call (321) 225-3121.
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Holiday Buyers: 7 Photo Gifts That Cost Less Than $100 And Are Guaranteed to Please
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review