Student Union - Cheryl Mayhew
One of her chief influences, she says, is Brassai, the noted chronicler of the world after dark and author of Paris by Night.
Cheryl Mayhew was recommended to us by Rudy Vega, photo instructor at the University of California, Irvine.
Do you know a student whose
work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by
or call (321) 225-3121.
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography