Student Union - Cheryl Mayhew
One of her chief influences, she says, is Brassai, the noted chronicler of the world after dark and author of Paris by Night.
Cheryl Mayhew was recommended to us by Rudy Vega, photo instructor at the University of California, Irvine.
Do you know a student whose
work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by
or call (321) 225-3121.
- You Can Make Your Images Better by NOT Doing These 10 Things in Photoshop (VIDEO)
- Take Better Portraits in Direct Sunlight with This Tutorial from Fashion Pro Lou Freeman (VIDEO)
- Getting Started in Photoshop? Here’s How to Use Layer Masks to Edit Difficult Images (VIDEO)
- Add Some Pizzazz to Your Portraits with These Cheap and Creative DIY Tricks (VIDEO)
- Freebie Alert: Get the “National Geographic Guide to Photography” with This Free PDF Download