Student Union - Bruce Folck
"Right now I'm in the professional photography course at Laney. The instructors take you through every type of job a pro might get, from tabletop to architecture."
Bruce made the angel photo for the portfolio of the costume's creator. The long-haired lady is a concept come to life. The antlered warrior is, uh, what exactly is going on there, Bruce?
"That's a hard one to track down. I have an interest in swords and sorcery, dungeons and dragons, and I wanted to bring some of that to a portrait blending cultural roots and mythological imagery. And I like to test limits."
Bruce Folck was recommended to us by Steve Lomba, a photography instructor at Laney College Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 269-3212.
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment