Student Union - Bruce Folck
"Right now I'm in the professional photography course at Laney. The instructors take you through every type of job a pro might get, from tabletop to architecture."
Bruce made the angel photo for the portfolio of the costume's creator. The long-haired lady is a concept come to life. The antlered warrior is, uh, what exactly is going on there, Bruce?
"That's a hard one to track down. I have an interest in swords and sorcery, dungeons and dragons, and I wanted to bring some of that to a portrait blending cultural roots and mythological imagery. And I like to test limits."
Bruce Folck was recommended to us by Steve Lomba, a photography instructor at Laney College Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 269-3212.
- Watch Ansel Adams’ Son Discuss How His Father Made His Most Famous Photo (VIDEO)
- Always Remember to Take a Good Look: How to See What’s Right in Front of You as a Photographer
- FilmToaster Scanner Review
- Tamron SP 85mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lens Review
- Hasselblad Launches World’s First Compact Mirrorless Digital Medium Format Camera: the 50MP X1D