Student Union - Bruce Folck
"Right now I'm in the professional photography course at Laney. The instructors take you through every type of job a pro might get, from tabletop to architecture."
Bruce made the angel photo for the portfolio of the costume's creator. The long-haired lady is a concept come to life. The antlered warrior is, uh, what exactly is going on there, Bruce?
"That's a hard one to track down. I have an interest in swords and sorcery, dungeons and dragons, and I wanted to bring some of that to a portrait blending cultural roots and mythological imagery. And I like to test limits."
Bruce Folck was recommended to us by Steve Lomba, a photography instructor at Laney College Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 269-3212.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before