Student Union - Bruce Folck
"Right now I'm in the professional photography course at Laney. The instructors take you through every type of job a pro might get, from tabletop to architecture."
Bruce made the angel photo for the portfolio of the costume's creator. The long-haired lady is a concept come to life. The antlered warrior is, uh, what exactly is going on there, Bruce?
"That's a hard one to track down. I have an interest in swords and sorcery, dungeons and dragons, and I wanted to bring some of that to a portrait blending cultural roots and mythological imagery. And I like to test limits."
Bruce Folck was recommended to us by Steve Lomba, a photography instructor at Laney College Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 269-3212.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Does Microsoft’s "Intelligent" New Pix iPhone Photo App Beat Apple at Their Own Game?
- Check Out this Weird $1 Solution For Making Dramatic Long-Exposure Photographs (VIDEO)