Student Union - Amy Postle
Brooks Institute Of Photography
An advertising major at Brooks, Amy has done her share of assisting, including an internship stint in New York, but she doesn't want to go that route. "I got a lot of real-world experience from assisting, and I enjoyed it, but to break into the business I'd rather try the more exciting fashion magazine environment."
Amy Postle was recommended to us by Paul Meyer, an instructor at Brooks Institute of Photography.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (321) 269-3212.
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Final Shot: Our Favorite Reader Photo of the Month