Student Union - Amy Postle
Brooks Institute Of Photography
An advertising major at Brooks, Amy has done her share of assisting, including an internship stint in New York, but she doesn't want to go that route. "I got a lot of real-world experience from assisting, and I enjoyed it, but to break into the business I'd rather try the more exciting fashion magazine environment."
Amy Postle was recommended to us by Paul Meyer, an instructor at Brooks Institute of Photography.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 269-3212.
- Brandon Stanton’s Humans of New York: The Power of Storytelling In Documentary Photography
- Make Your Landscape Photographs “Pop” with This Photoshop Tutorial from Jimmy McIntyre (VIDEO)
- Underwater Photographer Jean-Marie Ghislain Captures Diver Playing with Great White Sharks
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens Review
- Check Out These Mind-Blowing Cityscapes of the Big Apple Like You’ve Never Seen it Before