Student Union - Amy Postle
Brooks Institute Of Photography
An advertising major at Brooks, Amy has done her share of assisting, including an internship stint in New York, but she doesn't want to go that route. "I got a lot of real-world experience from assisting, and I enjoyed it, but to break into the business I'd rather try the more exciting fashion magazine environment."
Amy Postle was recommended to us by Paul Meyer, an instructor at Brooks Institute of Photography.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 269-3212.
- Here’s How to Separate Your Model from the Background for More Dynamic Portraits (VIDEO)
- 3 Mistakes that Beginner Photographers Always Make & How to Fix Them (VIDEO)
- Craig Burrows Captures the Glowing “Invisible Light” Emitted by Plants Using UV Fluorescence
- Take a Virtual Trip to the Colorful Surface of Pluto Aboard NASA'S New Horizons Spacecraft (VIDEO)
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures