Student Union - Amy Postle
Brooks Institute Of Photography
An advertising major at Brooks, Amy has done her share of assisting, including an internship stint in New York, but she doesn't want to go that route. "I got a lot of real-world experience from assisting, and I enjoyed it, but to break into the business I'd rather try the more exciting fashion magazine environment."
Amy Postle was recommended to us by Paul Meyer, an instructor at Brooks Institute of Photography.
Do you know a student whose work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by e-mail: email@example.com or call (321) 269-3212.
- Watch Photographer Ilko Allexandroff Get Beautiful Portraits of a Model During a Rain Storm (VIDEO)
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEOS)
- Deep Cover: My 10 Favorite Stealth Photo Tools for Capturing "The Decisive Moment"
- 10 Simple Tips on How to Turn Amateur-Looking Photos Into Pro-Quality Images (VIDEO)
- Instagram Photographer Hot.Kenobi Uses Action Figures to Create a Humorous, Surreal Universe