Student Union - Adam Payne
Although the Art Institute offers many courses in commercial photography, and Adam enjoys the controlled environment of the studio, his goal is editorial and nature photography--and publication in National Geographic magazine.
Do you know a student whose
work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by
or call (321) 225-3121.
- Jordan Matter Captures Dancers Like You’ve Never Seen Them Before: Naked on the Street After Dark
- Australian Photographer Captures the Maelstrom of Gigantic Waves, and All You Can Say is WOW!
- These Are the First Known Photos of Snowflakes Ever Made: Shot by a Vermont Farmer in 1885
- Sony RX10 III Superzoom Camera Review
- Tirthankar Gupta is a Powerful Photographer When He’s Not Stuck Inside His Cubicle at Work