Student Union - Adam Payne
Although the Art Institute offers many courses in commercial photography, and Adam enjoys the controlled environment of the studio, his goal is editorial and nature photography--and publication in National Geographic magazine.
Do you know a student whose
work deserves recognition? If so, contact our editorial department by
or call (321) 225-3121.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Can’t Afford a Medium Format Film Scanner? Here’s How to Build One with a Shoe Box (VIDEO)
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- Ansel Adams' Daughter-in-Law Reveals Intimate Behind-the-Scenes Stories On the Master (VIDEO)
- Meet the Russian Daredevil Who Takes Modeling to New Heights with These Terrifying Selfies (VIDEO)