"Strap-Surfer” Guarantees Easier Carrying
The heart of this innovation is the "surfer," the aluminum connecting piece. The clever magnetic fastener secures the device to the bag's shoulder strap, so the camera is easy to reach and protected from theft. When the photographer spies a subject, he pulls the camera from his hip to his eye. Thanks to the "surfer," the Strap-Surfer surfs (glides) along the shoulder bag strap and offers all the advantages of the already very popular Sun-Sniper straps. After the shot, the user simply lets the camera return to his hip, and with only a single strap he can carry the camera and the bag on one shoulder.
The Strap-Surfer and camera are just as easy and quick to connect and disconnect: The photographer simply inserts the high-quality stainless steel fixing screw into the tripod socket of the camera or the lens tripod socket. The screw is a ball bearing that turns easily. It provides reliable hold in the tripod socket, because it can be extracted only with substantial force. The length of the Strap-Surfer can be adjusted as needed.
The Strap-Surfer is not only a comfortable way to carry a valuable camera with lens, it also protects from theft. The strap contains an integrated stainless steel cord that resists even a knife, a tool of choice amongst professional thieves.
The strap surfer is available from authorized retailers beginning March 15, 2012 or it can be purchased at www.sunsnipershop.com.
- 10 Tips to Tell Your Novice Photography Friends on How to Shoot Fireworks
- Grandpa’s Super Rare 1959 Nikon F with Cloth-Type Shutter Curtain for Sale on eBay
- Gearing Up: 10 Essential Photo Products to Bring on Your Next Location Shoot
- Apple May Disable Your iPhone Camera at Concerts and Venues Where Photography Is “Inappropriate”
- Watch the Nightcrawler of Toronto Stalk Crime Scenes and Accidents with His Camera (VIDEO)