Stolen Camera Registry on Web
RegisterYourCamera.com is a free online service for registering your photographic equipment. It’s the brainchild of former Intel software engineer, who is an avid photographer. If someone steals your camera, simply enter the serial number and a description of your gear into the online database and you’re done. When someone performs a quick serial number search against the database, your item will then be listed as stolen and the person doing the search may then contact you via your preferred method. Get enough people using this and you have very effective way of track missing gear.
- These Are the Jaw-Dropping Winners of the 2016 Monochrome Awards Photography Contest
- Don’t Screw Up: Here’s the Correct Way to Use a Reflector for Better Outdoor Portraits (VIDEO)
- This Happened When Kristina Makeeva Took a Stroll on the Deepest, Cleanest Lake On Earth
- Fujifilm Announces Pricing, Availability & Lenses for GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless Camera
- Here’s the Backstory on Chris Burkard’s Once-in-a-Lifetime Shot of a Surfer in Iceland (VIDEO)