Stolen Camera Registry on Web
RegisterYourCamera.com is a free online service for registering your photographic equipment. It’s the brainchild of former Intel software engineer, who is an avid photographer. If someone steals your camera, simply enter the serial number and a description of your gear into the online database and you’re done. When someone performs a quick serial number search against the database, your item will then be listed as stolen and the person doing the search may then contact you via your preferred method. Get enough people using this and you have very effective way of track missing gear.
PHOTO OF THE DAY
- Is Olympus Planning a Whopping 300-500mm F/2.8-4 Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras?
- Bay Photo Lab’s Xpozer Photo Wall Display Review
- Ask A Pro: Scott Kelby Answers Your Photography Questions
- Seagate Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity Hard Drive with Room for All Your Images, Videos & More
- Sony A6300 Mirrorless Camera Review