Sony Digital Darkroom Web Site
Photos can be shared via public galleries as well as assignment galleries. The latter are galleries where members are encouraged to post pictures to illustrate a specific topic like perspective or portraiture. Members vote on their favorite pictures in both the public and assignment galleries. If they want to learn more about how to take better photos, online courses are available.
To support the launch, Sony is running a sweepstakes. You are automatically entered to win a $500, $300 or $200 Sony Style gift card when you join the photo group or each time you post a photo to any of the public or assignment galleries. Random drawings will occur in October and November.
Additionally, there will be a photo contest with the chance to win a $1,000 Sony Style gift card as the grand prize, a $300 Sony Style gift card as the first prize, and $200 Sony Style gift card as second prize. The highest-rated photos in each of the public galleries and assignment galleries in October, November and December will become finalists. All finalists photos will be judged based on the following criteria: exposure; focus and clarity; composition; creativity; and color and contrast. The more you participate, the greater your chances of winning, http://www.sony.com/darkroom.
- ExploreCams Website Reveals the Most Popular Cameras & Settings Used by Photographers
- How About These Stunning Images Captured with the New High-Speed AF-S Nikkor f/1.4E ED Lens?
- Cancer Therapist Mimics Celebrity Pics to Raise Money for Patients with These Hilarious Photos
- Wild World: Charles Glatzer on How to Stay 10 Steps Ahead as a Wildlife Photographer
- Why We Love Modern Retro-Style Cameras