SIRUI Multi-Function Monopods
The SIRUI designed and patented 360º panning hand grip produces smooth, pro-level panning effects. It is foam padded for a comfortable feel and secure hold in cold or wet conditions. If you don’t need the panning function, simply tighten the locking collar.
To allow tilting of the monopod 20º in any direction, SIRUI utilizes a precision ball-and-socket mechanism in the base of the monopod. Control the amount of drag that you need by turning the tension control knob. To restrict movement (no tilting) twist the vertical locking collar and turn it into a monopod with support feet.
The support feet can fold flush and lock into position against the monopod leg. The large rubber foot lets you work on slippery surfaces and can be replaced with a stainless steel spike for outdoor use.
If you don’t need the feet, you can easily unscrew them and convert the SIRUI P-S Photo/Video Monopod into a conventional monopod. And for added flexibility, the feet can be used as a table-top or low-angle tripod!
SIRUI P-S Series Photo/Video monopods are equally at home with photo and video equipment. And if you need to get your equipment up high or want an unusual perspective, you can, thanks to the lightweight design. For fast connect/disconnect, you can add the SIRUI MP-20 or VH-90 Video Quick Release Platforms.
Sirui Tripods are distributed in the U.S exclusively by Argraph Corporation and are available from retailers nationwide.
As with all Sirui products, the new P-S Series Monopods come with a 6-year warranty.
For more details, please visit argraph.com/Sirui-PS-Series-Monopods.html.
- Our Pick: The 10 Best Lenses for Mirrorless Cameras
- Create Dynamic “Rain” Portraits on the Cheap with a Manual-Focus Lens and a Garden Hose (VIDEO)
- What to Do When You Think You've Lost All Your Images on a Faulty Memory Card
- Our Favorite Reader Websites: 3 Great Online Photo Portfolios that Make Every Click Count
- Canon Unveils 30.4MP 5D Mark IV DSLR & Two Lenses; We Take It For a Test Drive (VIDEO)