SIRUI Multi-Function Monopods
The SIRUI designed and patented 360º panning hand grip produces smooth, pro-level panning effects. It is foam padded for a comfortable feel and secure hold in cold or wet conditions. If you don’t need the panning function, simply tighten the locking collar.
To allow tilting of the monopod 20º in any direction, SIRUI utilizes a precision ball-and-socket mechanism in the base of the monopod. Control the amount of drag that you need by turning the tension control knob. To restrict movement (no tilting) twist the vertical locking collar and turn it into a monopod with support feet.
The support feet can fold flush and lock into position against the monopod leg. The large rubber foot lets you work on slippery surfaces and can be replaced with a stainless steel spike for outdoor use.
If you don’t need the feet, you can easily unscrew them and convert the SIRUI P-S Photo/Video Monopod into a conventional monopod. And for added flexibility, the feet can be used as a table-top or low-angle tripod!
SIRUI P-S Series Photo/Video monopods are equally at home with photo and video equipment. And if you need to get your equipment up high or want an unusual perspective, you can, thanks to the lightweight design. For fast connect/disconnect, you can add the SIRUI MP-20 or VH-90 Video Quick Release Platforms.
Sirui Tripods are distributed in the U.S exclusively by Argraph Corporation and are available from retailers nationwide.
As with all Sirui products, the new P-S Series Monopods come with a 6-year warranty.
For more details, please visit argraph.com/Sirui-PS-Series-Monopods.html.
- Nikon Unveils AF-S Nikkor 105mm F/1.4E ED to Celebrate 100 Million Lens Milestone
- Long Glass: Our Favorite Telephoto and Zoom Lenses for Getting Close to the Action
- Getty Photographers Covering the Upcoming Rio Olympics Won’t Be Hurting for High-End Gear
- Need Help with Adobe Lightroom? This Helpful Six-Minute Video Tutorial Covers All the Basics
- Watch This Slow Mo Video Shot at 1000 Frames per Second and Try Not to Laugh: We Dare You!