Sinar "Open" Camera Systems
Simple and cost-effective adaptations for the widely used Sinar p3 view camera and the architectural camera Sinar arTec are now available to all users of camera backs made by other manufacturers.
Sinar has developed a new rear coupling frame for the Sinar p3 camera and matching adapters for Hasselblad V, H1/H2
and Mamiya 645 AFD, designed especially for users of digital backs made by other manufacturers.
This new camera is called the Sinar p3 RV. For those users who would like to apply this advantage retroactively, Sinar offers attractive conversion packages.
A similar expansion of versatility has taken place with the Sinar arTec camera. The news from Sinar is that with adapters for Hasselblad V, H1/H2 and Mamiya 645, this camera platform is now available to users of camera backs from other manufacturers. Minor changes that were made only recently now make it possible to mount these adapters to one and the same sliding board, so that this system is also highly attractive to rental studios.
- Nature Photographer Thomas Heaton Reveals His Secrets for Shooting Spectacular Seascapes (VIDEO)
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Aperture But Were Afraid to Ask (VIDEO)
- How to Shoot Pretty Portraits with a Compact Camera; Manny Ortiz Strips It Down With the Sony RX100 V
- Learn How to Brighten Eyes in Photoshop in Less than One Minute (VIDEO)
- Here Are 10 Great Tips & Tricks for Making Precise Selections & Masks in Photoshop (VIDEO)