Sinar "Open" Camera Systems
Simple and cost-effective adaptations for the widely used Sinar p3 view camera and the architectural camera Sinar arTec are now available to all users of camera backs made by other manufacturers.
Sinar has developed a new rear coupling frame for the Sinar p3 camera and matching adapters for Hasselblad V, H1/H2
and Mamiya 645 AFD, designed especially for users of digital backs made by other manufacturers.
This new camera is called the Sinar p3 RV. For those users who would like to apply this advantage retroactively, Sinar offers attractive conversion packages.
A similar expansion of versatility has taken place with the Sinar arTec camera. The news from Sinar is that with adapters for Hasselblad V, H1/H2 and Mamiya 645, this camera platform is now available to users of camera backs from other manufacturers. Minor changes that were made only recently now make it possible to mount these adapters to one and the same sliding board, so that this system is also highly attractive to rental studios.
- Our Favorite Reader Photos from "The Great Outdoors" Assignment
- Travel Photo Tips: It’s Not What You See, but What You Feel That Makes for Better Pictures
- These Gorgeous Images Show Why It’s Important to Pay Attention to Obscure Photo Contests
- Wildlife Photography with a Twist: The Unique Zoo Portraiture of Frenchman Eric Pillot
- Watch This Spectacular Video of the Northern Lights Shot from the Window of a Passenger Plane